Whether it is kitchen, bathroom, outdoor or any goods which requires cleaning, vinegar can be used for every cleaning purpose mainly because of its acidic nature. There are various kinds of vinegar for example apple cider and white vinegar can be used easily. Let’s know how vinegar can be used for the purpose of home cleaning
1. If your kitchen drain has been blocked then take half cup vinegar, baking soda, edible salt and prepare a solution. Clean the sink using this solution, whole blockage will be cleared.
2. If you find foul smell in kitchen then to overcome from smell, take water in a pot, mix vinegar and boil it. This way you can get rid of foul smell from your kitchen.
3. To remove stains from bathtub and wash basin, dip a paper tissue in vinegar and put it on basin without folding the tissue paper. Again put vinegar in the basin and scrub it by sponge.
4. For blocked shower in the bathroom, just open the shower and put it in half cup water and vinegar solution. Blockage will be removed.
5. To keep WC sparkling clean, spread vinegar and baking powder on it. Then scrub it with a brush and flush it.
6. Ceramic tiles will shine like mirror if wiped by a solution prepared with half bucket water and small amount of vinegar.
7. Take water in a small bucket and mix one cup vinegar. Now dip newspaper in the solution and wipe windows. After this, wipe windows through a dry newspaper, so that stain formed by dust soil and other will be cleaned.
8. If you find grass in the courtyard of old house then spread vinegar over it. It will not only stop it to reappear but will also stop ants and insects.