Choice of your sofa tells about your lifestyle and your personality. When you buy a sofa, you must also learn how to take care of it.
So here are some guidelines which can make you learn about taking care of your sofas:
1. Use low-pressure vacuums on fabric sofa sets, this will prevent the sofa from getting damaged.
2. Clean the stains on the sofa as soon as possible. This will not leave any marks on the surface.
3. Use King Care Fabric Cleaner to maintain your sofa sets. The product is efficient enough to clean the stains on any other household objects as well.
4. Do not keep any pointed object on the sofa. This can harm it.
5. Use the cleaner for the better maintenance of your sofa set. Clear the dust from its surface every day.
6. Try placing your sofa away from direct sunlight. Avoid its contact with water as well.
7. Avoid walking bare feet and then sitting on the sofa with dust covered feet. This can hamper its surface.
8. Take good and proper care of your sofa to maintain its condition. Also, use covers for it.
Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet. That’s why Maxwel uses the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning. Our exclusive three-step sofa cleaning system includes a specially formulated cleaning solution residue right along with deep-down dirt – leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling fabric and furniture.
Here’s how it works:
When our professionally trained, upholstery cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the Maxwel Three-Step Deep Clean goes to work:
Step 1: Dry Vacuuming – To remove dust from upholstery
Step 2: Rinsing – Special upholstery cleaning solutions is applied to the fabric to loosen embedded dirt.
Step 3: Wet Vacuuming – This process sucks all and any wetness that is left
A final inspection helps ensure customer satisfaction. You can count on Maxwel for Satisfaction Guaranteed.
A five seat sofa would take not more than 30 minutes.
The cost advantage
Paying a regular fee up front can add up and cost some bucks a year. However, it can cost much more in home repairs if termites or carpenter ant colonies go unnoticed. You may not know the signs of carpenter ants or how to properly inspect for termites. Pest control companies know exactly what to look for, and the cost of their service is much less as compared to repairing prolonged termite damage.
Safer way to protect from hazard
Pest control technicians are trained to know how their products work and where to put them inside and outside of a home. Many companies are going green and using products that are safe for the home and the environment. When technicians need to use products that can be hazardous, they have the expertise to ensure the safety of your family. There are handfuls of chemical sprays available to consumers, but just remember that, in real life, exposure to hazardous chemicals doesn’t give you super powers.
Controlling pest infestations takes time, and using pest control products in a timely matter is key to successfully protecting your home. If you are looking to do it on your own, you can easily forget when to retreat your home. Pest control companies monitor and report every time they spray and know when to retreat before the product stops working. The best part is; if you need help with a new onslaught of bugs, pest Control Company will have solution for them.
Killing a killer bee will attract the hive and swarm you? Using a wrong elimination method will have the same consequences with many pests. Bees will swarm and mice can scatter, carrying diseases like the deadly Hantavirus, when their nest is disturbed. Using an exterminator means having someone who knows how to deal with potential nests and the risks inherent with treating them.
You can buy hazardous sprays and try to rid yourself of disease-carrying pests, but using a top-tier pest control service ensures full extermination all year-round. Plus, you can rest assured your family will be safe from harmful chemicals. So save yourself some time and money by using a professional, guaranteed service and ridding your home of pesky invaders.