Choice of your sofa tells about your lifestyle and your personality. When you buy a sofa, you must also learn how to take care of it.
So here are some guidelines which can make you learn about taking care of your sofas:
1. Use low-pressure vacuums on fabric sofa sets, this will prevent the sofa from getting damaged.
2. Clean the stains on the sofa as soon as possible. This will not leave any marks on the surface.
3. Use King Care Fabric Cleaner to maintain your sofa sets. The product is efficient enough to clean the stains on any other household objects as well.
4. Do not keep any pointed object on the sofa. This can harm it.
5. Use the cleaner for the better maintenance of your sofa set. Clear the dust from its surface every day.
6. Try placing your sofa away from direct sunlight. Avoid its contact with water as well.
7. Avoid walking bare feet and then sitting on the sofa with dust covered feet. This can hamper its surface.
8. Take good and proper care of your sofa to maintain its condition. Also, use covers for it.