Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Some women finish their work and simultaneously clean their kitchen but there are some women who superficially clean their kitchen but leave the cleaning of floor and tiles. In this one thing should be kept in mind, the labour which you are saving today, in return of that you have to sweat a lot more in future. Everyday cleaning ensures that the dirt is not piled up and cleaning of kitchen takes less time. You can make your work easier by dividing the cleaning of kitchen into two parts .
1) Daily cleaning
Wet wipe your kitchen daily. Detergent can be used with water for wiping . Cloth used for wiping should not be dirty. After wiping it is necessary to wash the cloth .
– If there is an army of ants in your house, then add salt to water to be used for wiping.
– If you are cleaning your floor after a gap of some days then use hot water for wiping.
– For better results, after wet wiping do dry wiping on the same floor. By this the floor will shine and dirt will not deposit.
– If something falls on your floor clean it immediately. By doing this stains will not occur.
2) Cleaning of tiles
If you don’t clean your kitchen tiles daily, then one day cleaning can lead you into a problem. There are many things present in our house, by using them we can easily clean our kitchen tiles.
-Vinegar: Mix 2 cup of Vinegar with 2 cup of water n fill the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Spray this mixture on tiles and clean it by the help of a micro fibre cloth. Micro fibre cloth absorbs the dirt better as compared to other cloths and using this also avoids scratch on the surface of tiles.
– Baking Soda: By the use of baking soda you can easily get rid of stains. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the stain. Let it dry for 10-15mins and then clean it using a wet cloth. If stain still persists then an old toothbrush can be used to clean it.
– Bleach or Ammonia: If your tiles are very dirty then mix Bleach and water in equal proportion. Apply this mixture on the surface in a circular fashion. Now clean the tiles with hot water. After this clean the tiles with some dry cloth. Always wear gloves while using Beach.
Often small stains bother you, but you don’t know how to get rid of them. Here are some quick tips for you
– For a spotless bathroom use half cup warm water mixed with borax powder to clean.
– To remove iron rust stain clean with vinegar or lemon juice and rinse with warm water.
– To remove stains from WC leave two denture cleaning tablets for overnight. Then clean it with brush and flush.
– To remove stains from washing tub or shower make a paste of baking soda mixed with water and apply it on the stain. Use an old toothbrush to clean it and rinse with water.
– Wipe with paper towel dipped in vinegar to remove stains around taps, leave it for an hour and then wipe the tap with a dry cotton cloth.
– To clean plastic shower head soak it in a mixture of vinegar and water for an hour and clean with toothbrush.
– Use air freshener to clean the glass. After cleaning, the glass will also have pleasant smell of air freshener.
Lemon, vinegar, baking soda or even salt can be more than useful when it comes to home cleaning; here are some simple tips for a hygienically cleaner home.
- Floors can be cleaned with a solution of 1 cup vinegar per gallon of water for a shinier surface.
- The use of cold drinks with soda can be used as an alternative of toilet cleaner; it is also cheaper and just as effective.
- Imagine a situation when dishwashing soap is just finished, surprisingly salt can be very useful in such a situation.
- To remove soap buildup from faucets, clean with a mixture of 1 part salt to four parts vinegar.
- Vinegar, baking soda and lime slurry is highly effective remedy to remove tough stains on clothes and rust on iron fittings.
- Apply Vinegar for cleaning walls of your bathroom in a solution of baking soda.
- To remove stale smells from food containers, rinse out with hot water and baking soda. If the smell persists, let the container soak overnight in the baking soda and water mixture.
- To avoid clogged drains, pour 1/4 cup baking soda down weekly. Rinse through with hot water
- Stubborn rings resulting from wet glasses being placed on wood furniture may be removed by rubbing with a mixture of equal parts of white distilled vinegar and olive oil. Rub with the grain and polish for the best results.
- Pour a cup of white distilled vinegar down the drain once a week. Let stand 30 minutes and then flush with cold water.