When it comes to maintaining order in your home at all times, it is often necessary to hire professional house cleaners, especially if you have a busy schedule that prevents you from having the time to clean your home yourself. There are many benefits to hiring professional house cleaners, and it can be helpful to know some of these when determining whether to hire professional house cleaners.
- You always have a clean home:When you hire professional house cleaning services of Maxwel to clean your home, you can be sure you always have a clean home, which makes things much easier on you since you do not need to deal with the hassle of cleaning your home yourself.
2. Gives you time for other things:Hiring Maxwel house cleaning service gives you time to focus on other things in your busy schedule instead of worrying about cleaning your home all the time.
3. Perfect if you are unable to clean your home yourself: Hiring Maxwel is a perfect solution for you if you are unable to clean your home yourself and still want to maintain a clean home. Regardless of whether you work long hours that prevent you from being home to clean your house or if you simply want the convenience of leaving house cleaning to a professional, it can be useful to avoid worrying about keeping a clean home.
Signing a contract ensures regular visits: Maxwel offer you the option of signing a contract to ensure regular visits to your home. This allows you to have a clean home at all times.
4. Maxwel cleaning services provide experience: Maxwel has experience in the cleaning field and can provide you with the best cleaning services possible as a result.
5. Professional house cleaners provide expertise: In addition to experience, Maxwel also has expertise and can provide you with an extremely high level of cleaning standards.
6. Industrial-grade equipment: Maxwel use industrial-grade equipment that cleans your home thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the results. International standard specially made solutions which are eco-friendly and safe are used.
7. Customized cleaning plan: Maxwel offers customized cleaning plan to meet your specific needs and preferences. This often involves coming to your home before cleaning it to determine exactly what you expect from the cleaning job.
8. Professionalism: Mawel offer a high degree of professionalism that enables us to offer you the best services and equipment the cleaning industry has to offer.
9. Extensive training: Janitors at Maxwel undergo extensive training to make sure they can use cleaning equipment and solutions properly and that they know which surfaces to use certain solutions on.
10. An ideal solution: Hiring Maxwel house cleaners is an ideal solution for keeping your home clean at all times without the hassle of cleaning it yourself.
Regular kitchen cleaning also keeps all kinds of food poisoning and food-borne diseases at bay. Your kitchen is one of the busiest places in a house and it’s imperative that it is cleaned on a regular basis. It also attracts a lot of critters and germs due to the fact that it contains all kinds of food items. Here are some reasons why kitchen cleaning should be a regular activity:
1. Prevent bugs, cockroaches and other types of critters: Most bugs and critters are attracted to fallen food items and kitchen tops where food leftovers are most prone to stay unattended. Regular treatment of pest control can be more than useful.
2. Prevent foul smell and mould: Leftover food items become a hotspot for all kinds of germs to grow, leading to foul smell and moulds. The best way to avoid growth of microbes is to carry out regular kitchen cleaning.
3. Improve efficiency and convenience: Kitchen cleaning can help you feel good and provide convenience in terms of finding the right items faster. It’ll also lift your mood and help you focus more on the cooking rather than worrying about the dirty surroundings.
4. Calendar for Kitchen Cleaning: In general, kitchen cleaning should be performed at regular intervals to ensure ants, bugs and other pests are not attracted to the kitchen and the overall hygiene and quality of kitchen is maintained. Plan a deep cleaning of your kitchen once every month by professionals.
Choice of your sofa tells about your lifestyle and your personality. When you buy a sofa, you must also learn how to take care of it.
So here are some guidelines which can make you learn about taking care of your sofas:
1. Use low-pressure vacuums on fabric sofa sets, this will prevent the sofa from getting damaged.
2. Clean the stains on the sofa as soon as possible. This will not leave any marks on the surface.
3. Use King Care Fabric Cleaner to maintain your sofa sets. The product is efficient enough to clean the stains on any other household objects as well.
4. Do not keep any pointed object on the sofa. This can harm it.
5. Use the cleaner for the better maintenance of your sofa set. Clear the dust from its surface every day.
6. Try placing your sofa away from direct sunlight. Avoid its contact with water as well.
7. Avoid walking bare feet and then sitting on the sofa with dust covered feet. This can hamper its surface.
8. Take good and proper care of your sofa to maintain its condition. Also, use covers for it.
Some women finish their work and simultaneously clean their kitchen but there are some women who superficially clean their kitchen but leave the cleaning of floor and tiles. In this one thing should be kept in mind, the labour which you are saving today, in return of that you have to sweat a lot more in future. Everyday cleaning ensures that the dirt is not piled up and cleaning of kitchen takes less time. You can make your work easier by dividing the cleaning of kitchen into two parts .
1) Daily cleaning
Wet wipe your kitchen daily. Detergent can be used with water for wiping . Cloth used for wiping should not be dirty. After wiping it is necessary to wash the cloth .
– If there is an army of ants in your house, then add salt to water to be used for wiping.
– If you are cleaning your floor after a gap of some days then use hot water for wiping.
– For better results, after wet wiping do dry wiping on the same floor. By this the floor will shine and dirt will not deposit.
– If something falls on your floor clean it immediately. By doing this stains will not occur.
2) Cleaning of tiles
If you don’t clean your kitchen tiles daily, then one day cleaning can lead you into a problem. There are many things present in our house, by using them we can easily clean our kitchen tiles.
-Vinegar: Mix 2 cup of Vinegar with 2 cup of water n fill the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Spray this mixture on tiles and clean it by the help of a micro fibre cloth. Micro fibre cloth absorbs the dirt better as compared to other cloths and using this also avoids scratch on the surface of tiles.
– Baking Soda: By the use of baking soda you can easily get rid of stains. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the stain. Let it dry for 10-15mins and then clean it using a wet cloth. If stain still persists then an old toothbrush can be used to clean it.
– Bleach or Ammonia: If your tiles are very dirty then mix Bleach and water in equal proportion. Apply this mixture on the surface in a circular fashion. Now clean the tiles with hot water. After this clean the tiles with some dry cloth. Always wear gloves while using Beach.
Tamarind can be a very useful cleaning agent for home cleaning.
- If you mix small amount of edible salt with tamarinds then its cleaning strength increases.
- Copper, steel or brass utensils can be cleaned easily and it will regain its shine.
- Kitchen sink turns sticky after cleaning utensils. To remove its stickiness, prepare a paste of tamarind and edible salt and clean the sink using the prepared paste.
- Silver utensils that have turned black because of moisture can be cleaned using tamarind. Tamarind will save your bucks to get it polished again.
- Tamarind sponge is useful to clean old clocks and door bolts.
- Metals affected with rust can be cleaned by Tamarind.
- Kitchen chimney can be cleaned using tamarind water.
Often small stains bother you, but you don’t know how to get rid of them. Here are some quick tips for you
– For a spotless bathroom use half cup warm water mixed with borax powder to clean.
– To remove iron rust stain clean with vinegar or lemon juice and rinse with warm water.
– To remove stains from WC leave two denture cleaning tablets for overnight. Then clean it with brush and flush.
– To remove stains from washing tub or shower make a paste of baking soda mixed with water and apply it on the stain. Use an old toothbrush to clean it and rinse with water.
– Wipe with paper towel dipped in vinegar to remove stains around taps, leave it for an hour and then wipe the tap with a dry cotton cloth.
– To clean plastic shower head soak it in a mixture of vinegar and water for an hour and clean with toothbrush.
– Use air freshener to clean the glass. After cleaning, the glass will also have pleasant smell of air freshener.
Wooden flooring is in these days. People do not have much time for home maintenance whereas wooden flooring is very easy to-maintain. Wooden flooring because of its insulating ability lasts for a long time. More importantly it can be fitted in 3-4 hours only. Here are some useful and easy tips to maintain wooden flooring:
- Do not wet wipe wooden floors unless there is dirt which cannot be dry mopped.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clean wooden floors, they should be wet mopped not more than twice in a month.
- Do not wet nor sweep wooden flooring, just use clean damp cloth and wipe it with dry cloth immediately.
- Use vacuum cleaner often so that dust may not settle on the floor.
- Do not use vacuum cleaners with rotator brushes as they may leave scratches on the floor.
- If your wooden floor has wax finish or its finishing has gone dull then use steam cleaner. Keep the intensity of steam at the lowest and do leave cleaner on any part of the floor for too long.
- Use protector pads on all the legs of the furniture placed on wooden flooring.
- Ensure carpet or rugs are not wet, dry them properly in case they get wet.
- Never use wax or ammonia product to clean wooden flooring.
- Never place anything with sharp edges on wooden flooring.
- Pet’s paws, high-heeled shoes also damage the floor. So keep your pet’s nails trimmed and avoid using high heel shoes with pointed or edged shoe soles.
Write to us for any of your query or incase if you have any tips to share e mail us on email@example.com.
We love Spiderman but certainly do not want spiders crawling on our wall making webs. Here are some simple techniques to get rid of Spiders from your house.
- A great way to keep spiders out of your home is to never let them in in the first place! Make sure the exterior of your home is free from leaves, grass clippings, wood piles, or any other notorious spider hangout
- Carefully clean all spider webs starting from outside of the house. Corner of walls are most suited place for spiders to live.
- It is important to ensure that your house does not have broken walls or cracks on the wall. Spiders thrive in such places.
- An easy way to keep spiders from invading your space is to fill a spray bottle with peppermint essential oil and water, and then spray it around your home
- Vinegar is a substance that kills insects, but it does not have any adverse impact on human health. You can put vinegar on a cloth dipped in places where spiders are more likely.
- Baking soda can be more than useful in getting rid of spiders. Spiders do not like it’s smell so they tend to stay away from places which have baking soda.
- Citrus oil can be used for removing spiders from home.
- Spiders hate tobacco just about as much as they hate lemons and chestnuts! You can sprinkle small pieces of tobacco where spiders are troublesome, or you can soak tobacco in water and then spray the mixture all around. However, tobacco is pretty
You leave no stone unturned while deciding for your home decoration and furnishings choosing high quality paint to expensive interiors. A trace of moisture on your walls can undo all your efforts. Especially in the rainy season when there is high vulnerability with walls to get dampness.
Cracks on wall give birth to dampness. Walls with constant exposure to water have propensity of getting dampness. Another reason for incoming moisture in the walls of houses is usage of poor quality paint. To save some money people opt for inferior quality paint and in turn get dampness on walls of their home This dampness lead to stains on the wall which eventually lead to chipping off the paint from the walls
- Make your house damp safe
Before applying paint on walls remember to get a layer of waterproof cement done on it. Then go for a good quality paint available in the market
- Inspect your walls before getting it painted
People usually do not investigate the health of walls before they get it painted. If you are a victim of such a habit then think again. With time walls get weaker, which is not visible externally. By investigation of walls, one can identify any symptom of dampness which at the early stage are not visible externally. Early detection of dampness can save you from spending huge money in its restoration.
- Why Ventilation is important?
Houses with good ventilation of air tend to have lesser problem of damp walls in their house as they give way to moisture in the air to move out.
Do you find this article useful? Do leave your comments and suggestions. Leave a query if you have any issue related to house cleaning or maintenance.
Lemon, vinegar, baking soda or even salt can be more than useful when it comes to home cleaning; here are some simple tips for a hygienically cleaner home.
- Floors can be cleaned with a solution of 1 cup vinegar per gallon of water for a shinier surface.
- The use of cold drinks with soda can be used as an alternative of toilet cleaner; it is also cheaper and just as effective.
- Imagine a situation when dishwashing soap is just finished, surprisingly salt can be very useful in such a situation.
- To remove soap buildup from faucets, clean with a mixture of 1 part salt to four parts vinegar.
- Vinegar, baking soda and lime slurry is highly effective remedy to remove tough stains on clothes and rust on iron fittings.
- Apply Vinegar for cleaning walls of your bathroom in a solution of baking soda.
- To remove stale smells from food containers, rinse out with hot water and baking soda. If the smell persists, let the container soak overnight in the baking soda and water mixture.
- To avoid clogged drains, pour 1/4 cup baking soda down weekly. Rinse through with hot water
- Stubborn rings resulting from wet glasses being placed on wood furniture may be removed by rubbing with a mixture of equal parts of white distilled vinegar and olive oil. Rub with the grain and polish for the best results.
- Pour a cup of white distilled vinegar down the drain once a week. Let stand 30 minutes and then flush with cold water.