Regular kitchen cleaning also keeps all kinds of food poisoning and food-borne diseases at bay. Your kitchen is one of the busiest places in a house and it’s imperative that it is cleaned on a regular basis. It also attracts a lot of critters and germs due to the fact that it contains all kinds of food items. Here are some reasons why kitchen cleaning should be a regular activity:
1. Prevent bugs, cockroaches and other types of critters: Most bugs and critters are attracted to fallen food items and kitchen tops where food leftovers are most prone to stay unattended. Regular treatment of pest control can be more than useful.
2. Prevent foul smell and mould: Leftover food items become a hotspot for all kinds of germs to grow, leading to foul smell and moulds. The best way to avoid growth of microbes is to carry out regular kitchen cleaning.
3. Improve efficiency and convenience: Kitchen cleaning can help you feel good and provide convenience in terms of finding the right items faster. It’ll also lift your mood and help you focus more on the cooking rather than worrying about the dirty surroundings.
4. Calendar for Kitchen Cleaning: In general, kitchen cleaning should be performed at regular intervals to ensure ants, bugs and other pests are not attracted to the kitchen and the overall hygiene and quality of kitchen is maintained. Plan a deep cleaning of your kitchen once every month by professionals.
The cost advantage
Paying a regular fee up front can add up and cost some bucks a year. However, it can cost much more in home repairs if termites or carpenter ant colonies go unnoticed. You may not know the signs of carpenter ants or how to properly inspect for termites. Pest control companies know exactly what to look for, and the cost of their service is much less as compared to repairing prolonged termite damage.
Safer way to protect from hazard
Pest control technicians are trained to know how their products work and where to put them inside and outside of a home. Many companies are going green and using products that are safe for the home and the environment. When technicians need to use products that can be hazardous, they have the expertise to ensure the safety of your family. There are handfuls of chemical sprays available to consumers, but just remember that, in real life, exposure to hazardous chemicals doesn’t give you super powers.
Controlling pest infestations takes time, and using pest control products in a timely matter is key to successfully protecting your home. If you are looking to do it on your own, you can easily forget when to retreat your home. Pest control companies monitor and report every time they spray and know when to retreat before the product stops working. The best part is; if you need help with a new onslaught of bugs, pest Control Company will have solution for them.
Killing a killer bee will attract the hive and swarm you? Using a wrong elimination method will have the same consequences with many pests. Bees will swarm and mice can scatter, carrying diseases like the deadly Hantavirus, when their nest is disturbed. Using an exterminator means having someone who knows how to deal with potential nests and the risks inherent with treating them.
You can buy hazardous sprays and try to rid yourself of disease-carrying pests, but using a top-tier pest control service ensures full extermination all year-round. Plus, you can rest assured your family will be safe from harmful chemicals. So save yourself some time and money by using a professional, guaranteed service and ridding your home of pesky invaders.
We love Spiderman but certainly do not want spiders crawling on our wall making webs. Here are some simple techniques to get rid of Spiders from your house.
- A great way to keep spiders out of your home is to never let them in in the first place! Make sure the exterior of your home is free from leaves, grass clippings, wood piles, or any other notorious spider hangout
- Carefully clean all spider webs starting from outside of the house. Corner of walls are most suited place for spiders to live.
- It is important to ensure that your house does not have broken walls or cracks on the wall. Spiders thrive in such places.
- An easy way to keep spiders from invading your space is to fill a spray bottle with peppermint essential oil and water, and then spray it around your home
- Vinegar is a substance that kills insects, but it does not have any adverse impact on human health. You can put vinegar on a cloth dipped in places where spiders are more likely.
- Baking soda can be more than useful in getting rid of spiders. Spiders do not like it’s smell so they tend to stay away from places which have baking soda.
- Citrus oil can be used for removing spiders from home.
- Spiders hate tobacco just about as much as they hate lemons and chestnuts! You can sprinkle small pieces of tobacco where spiders are troublesome, or you can soak tobacco in water and then spray the mixture all around. However, tobacco is pretty
Earlier I talked about the need for a house cleaning plan, now here are few tips to plan your weekly house cleaning.
- Keep aside 2-3 hours for Weekly house cleaning. This may vary depending upon the size of your house.
- Start your house cleaning with kitchen, remove containers and wipe the shelves. Wipe all the containers from outside. Wipe tiles with soap water and then wipe them with dry clothes.
- Clean your refrigerator by removing all stored material.
- For your house to remain dirt free for a longer period always remember to remove dirt instead of blowing it away.
- Wipe off dirt from show pieces, flower vase, lamps, tube lights and fans.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean curtains, carpet and sofas.
- Remove sofas, side table or any moveable furniture to clear dust behind and beneath them.
- Use vinegar and lemon to clean water stains from taps and other bathroom fittings.
- Use paper to wipe window glass, mirrors after applying soap water.
- Add baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice in water and scrub with a sponge to get cleaner floor tiles.
Termites are the biggest enemies of wooden furniture. There are many precautions which can be taken to avoid them however there are specialised services that can be availed to get rid of them. Their packages range from one time to annual contract, cost depending upon the size of your home.
The main meal of termites is wood, leaves, grass or things made out of trees. Termites feed on wood and leather goods. Termites live in hot, humid and dark places. Chair, table, door, window, etc. are often destroyed by termites. Carpets, blankets, carpets and books are also not spared by them.
They sneak inside from a corner and eat up all the inner content leaving it hollow. In case of wooden floorings in home, we should ensure that they are not left moist and are well polished. Failing to do so, moisture expands, which increases the risk of getting termites. It is important that we do not store wood and paper inside our home. The most appropriate place for termites to grow is wooden furniture, which have been kept close to the wall and around which maintaining cleanliness is tough.
There are some remedies which one can practice on regular basis to avoid termites. Clean wooden furniture with detergent mixed in luke warm water every month. Apply liquid pesticide every two weeks and sometimes polish it with a mix of turpentine oil and vinegar. Wherever you feel there is an outbreak of termites sprinkling of salt on it can be of great help. Keep your furniture out in sun for 4 hours in case it is infected by termites. Then spray termite resistant chemicals on the furniture.
There are many companies providing their professional services to keep your home termite safe. They provide varied packages from one time service to long term contract. It is always advisable to go for an annual contract which gives you advantage of regular check up by professional servicemen.
Do leave your learnings or queries in the comment section below from this article, our expert will be happy to help:)