Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Lemon, vinegar, baking soda or even salt can be more than useful when it comes to home cleaning; here are some simple tips for a hygienically cleaner home.
- Floors can be cleaned with a solution of 1 cup vinegar per gallon of water for a shinier surface.
- The use of cold drinks with soda can be used as an alternative of toilet cleaner; it is also cheaper and just as effective.
- Imagine a situation when dishwashing soap is just finished, surprisingly salt can be very useful in such a situation.
- To remove soap buildup from faucets, clean with a mixture of 1 part salt to four parts vinegar.
- Vinegar, baking soda and lime slurry is highly effective remedy to remove tough stains on clothes and rust on iron fittings.
- Apply Vinegar for cleaning walls of your bathroom in a solution of baking soda.
- To remove stale smells from food containers, rinse out with hot water and baking soda. If the smell persists, let the container soak overnight in the baking soda and water mixture.
- To avoid clogged drains, pour 1/4 cup baking soda down weekly. Rinse through with hot water
- Stubborn rings resulting from wet glasses being placed on wood furniture may be removed by rubbing with a mixture of equal parts of white distilled vinegar and olive oil. Rub with the grain and polish for the best results.
- Pour a cup of white distilled vinegar down the drain once a week. Let stand 30 minutes and then flush with cold water.
Earlier I talked about the need for a house cleaning plan, now here are few tips to plan your weekly house cleaning.
- Keep aside 2-3 hours for Weekly house cleaning. This may vary depending upon the size of your house.
- Start your house cleaning with kitchen, remove containers and wipe the shelves. Wipe all the containers from outside. Wipe tiles with soap water and then wipe them with dry clothes.
- Clean your refrigerator by removing all stored material.
- For your house to remain dirt free for a longer period always remember to remove dirt instead of blowing it away.
- Wipe off dirt from show pieces, flower vase, lamps, tube lights and fans.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean curtains, carpet and sofas.
- Remove sofas, side table or any moveable furniture to clear dust behind and beneath them.
- Use vinegar and lemon to clean water stains from taps and other bathroom fittings.
- Use paper to wipe window glass, mirrors after applying soap water.
- Add baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice in water and scrub with a sponge to get cleaner floor tiles.
Like we have plans for our diet, exercise, savings, it is important to have a plan for maintaining cleanliness at our house. Some places need cleanliness daily, some require weekly attention while some need to be done monthly. Whether you do your house cleaning yourself or hire professional services, make sure that it covers each and every part of your house and at regular intervals.
It is commonly seen that we do deep cleaning of our house only around major festivals such as Diwali, Eid or Christmas. In this situation we give plenty of opportunity to various germs and bacteria to develop in and around our house, which further lead to numerous hygiene threats. Long accumulated water or dust leaves behind stains which are tough to clear. Such spots are also a major source from where multiple allergies arise. Older homes require more attention.
There are certain areas which should be cleaned daily such as cooking area in kitchen and wash rooms. Floor should be mopped daily with disinfectant, while dusting all furniture and places easily approachable. Beds should be re arranged every day dusting off before laying bed sheets again. Then there are places which should be cleaned weekly such as wash room tiles, areas behind and around kitchen sink and cooking area. Similarly there are places which should be cleaned once in a month thoroughly such as fans, electrical fixtures, false ceiling, balconies, taps in kitchen and wash rooms and widow glasses.
Deep cleaning of your house by professionals can be a smart solution as they clean areas which are not approachable to you or your maids and are generally left ignored. They also ensure proper cleaning of wash room flooring and wall tiles which generally get stained due to continuous exposure to water. Water taps and other plumbing fixtures also get water stains which are tough to clean can also be maintained through them. Vacuum cleaning of carpets and curtains is very important and is often ignored.
Following simple routine and taking service of expert keeps your house clean and hygienically safe preventing you and your family from multiple diseases and allergies.