Maxwel.co provides you the sofa cleaning service of all type either that of linen, leather, cotton, wool, vinyl and silk fabric. Our experts are trained to remove stain and dust from any type of sitting partner without harming the fabric. We are professiona’l in this field and are efficient in handling tough jobs with diligence and sophistication. Sofa is the carrier of dust and germs and proper cleaning is required for healthy living so we at Maxwel.co provide you the best cleaning service for dust free healthy living. How to clean sofa is answered by our professionals not by words but by work. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to customers by providing efficient and timely work at your doorstep. Clean your comfortable sofa away from dust and germ with our pocket friendly packages and live healthy forever.
Sofa cleaning is a tiring and difficult work that is not feasible without the proper knowledge of technique and knowledge. So to make it feasible we provide experienced individual for cleaning sofa and providing you clean and hygienic place away from dust. Being the major home cleaning service provider we provide cleaning service of Sofa in affordable and convenient way. Sofa cleaning is a minutely managed work that is done through feasible techniques and should be done properly for more clean and hygienic place. We are the providers of home cleaning service ranging from kitchen, carpet, washroom, sofa, Pest and Rodent control. So hurry up and book your appointment at http://maxwel.co and also enjoy privilege of gaining affordable packages that include many services in one.
Sofa is the furniture in our house that reflects our lifestyle and standard of living. Purchasing sofa is the first thing but its maintenance is also required to manage the decorum and hygiene of your sofa. We provide international standard equipment that use eco friendly and chemical free solutions for safe environment and health. Sofa cleaning is done in three simple steps of Vacuuming, washing and drying. Sofa is cleaned by our expert team providing you decent cleanliness and hygiene. Our people are professional and smart workers specialized in removing stains and dust of any type of sofa without harming the fabric. So hurry up and book your appointment to gain attractive discounts.
Choice of your sofa tells about your lifestyle and your personality. When you buy a sofa, you must also learn how to take care of it.
So here are some guidelines which can make you learn about taking care of your sofas:
1. Use low-pressure vacuums on fabric sofa sets, this will prevent the sofa from getting damaged.
2. Clean the stains on the sofa as soon as possible. This will not leave any marks on the surface.
3. Use King Care Fabric Cleaner to maintain your sofa sets. The product is efficient enough to clean the stains on any other household objects as well.
4. Do not keep any pointed object on the sofa. This can harm it.
5. Use the cleaner for the better maintenance of your sofa set. Clear the dust from its surface every day.
6. Try placing your sofa away from direct sunlight. Avoid its contact with water as well.
7. Avoid walking bare feet and then sitting on the sofa with dust covered feet. This can hamper its surface.
8. Take good and proper care of your sofa to maintain its condition. Also, use covers for it.
Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet. That’s why Maxwel uses the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning. Our exclusive three-step sofa cleaning system includes a specially formulated cleaning solution residue right along with deep-down dirt – leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling fabric and furniture.
Here’s how it works:
When our professionally trained, upholstery cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the Maxwel Three-Step Deep Clean goes to work:
Step 1: Dry Vacuuming – To remove dust from upholstery
Step 2: Rinsing – Special upholstery cleaning solutions is applied to the fabric to loosen embedded dirt.
Step 3: Wet Vacuuming – This process sucks all and any wetness that is left
A final inspection helps ensure customer satisfaction. You can count on Maxwel for Satisfaction Guaranteed.
A five seat sofa would take not more than 30 minutes.