When it comes to maintaining order in your home at all times, it is often necessary to hire professional house cleaners, especially if you have a busy schedule that prevents you from having the time to clean your home yourself. There are many benefits to hiring professional house cleaners, and it can be helpful to know some of these when determining whether to hire professional house cleaners.
- You always have a clean home:When you hire professional house cleaning services of Maxwel to clean your home, you can be sure you always have a clean home, which makes things much easier on you since you do not need to deal with the hassle of cleaning your home yourself.
2. Gives you time for other things:Hiring Maxwel house cleaning service gives you time to focus on other things in your busy schedule instead of worrying about cleaning your home all the time.
3. Perfect if you are unable to clean your home yourself: Hiring Maxwel is a perfect solution for you if you are unable to clean your home yourself and still want to maintain a clean home. Regardless of whether you work long hours that prevent you from being home to clean your house or if you simply want the convenience of leaving house cleaning to a professional, it can be useful to avoid worrying about keeping a clean home.
Signing a contract ensures regular visits: Maxwel offer you the option of signing a contract to ensure regular visits to your home. This allows you to have a clean home at all times.
4. Maxwel cleaning services provide experience: Maxwel has experience in the cleaning field and can provide you with the best cleaning services possible as a result.
5. Professional house cleaners provide expertise: In addition to experience, Maxwel also has expertise and can provide you with an extremely high level of cleaning standards.
6. Industrial-grade equipment: Maxwel use industrial-grade equipment that cleans your home thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the results. International standard specially made solutions which are eco-friendly and safe are used.
7. Customized cleaning plan: Maxwel offers customized cleaning plan to meet your specific needs and preferences. This often involves coming to your home before cleaning it to determine exactly what you expect from the cleaning job.
8. Professionalism: Mawel offer a high degree of professionalism that enables us to offer you the best services and equipment the cleaning industry has to offer.
9. Extensive training: Janitors at Maxwel undergo extensive training to make sure they can use cleaning equipment and solutions properly and that they know which surfaces to use certain solutions on.
10. An ideal solution: Hiring Maxwel house cleaners is an ideal solution for keeping your home clean at all times without the hassle of cleaning it yourself.
Regular kitchen cleaning also keeps all kinds of food poisoning and food-borne diseases at bay. Your kitchen is one of the busiest places in a house and it’s imperative that it is cleaned on a regular basis. It also attracts a lot of critters and germs due to the fact that it contains all kinds of food items. Here are some reasons why kitchen cleaning should be a regular activity:
1. Prevent bugs, cockroaches and other types of critters: Most bugs and critters are attracted to fallen food items and kitchen tops where food leftovers are most prone to stay unattended. Regular treatment of pest control can be more than useful.
2. Prevent foul smell and mould: Leftover food items become a hotspot for all kinds of germs to grow, leading to foul smell and moulds. The best way to avoid growth of microbes is to carry out regular kitchen cleaning.
3. Improve efficiency and convenience: Kitchen cleaning can help you feel good and provide convenience in terms of finding the right items faster. It’ll also lift your mood and help you focus more on the cooking rather than worrying about the dirty surroundings.
4. Calendar for Kitchen Cleaning: In general, kitchen cleaning should be performed at regular intervals to ensure ants, bugs and other pests are not attracted to the kitchen and the overall hygiene and quality of kitchen is maintained. Plan a deep cleaning of your kitchen once every month by professionals.
Choice of your sofa tells about your lifestyle and your personality. When you buy a sofa, you must also learn how to take care of it.
So here are some guidelines which can make you learn about taking care of your sofas:
1. Use low-pressure vacuums on fabric sofa sets, this will prevent the sofa from getting damaged.
2. Clean the stains on the sofa as soon as possible. This will not leave any marks on the surface.
3. Use King Care Fabric Cleaner to maintain your sofa sets. The product is efficient enough to clean the stains on any other household objects as well.
4. Do not keep any pointed object on the sofa. This can harm it.
5. Use the cleaner for the better maintenance of your sofa set. Clear the dust from its surface every day.
6. Try placing your sofa away from direct sunlight. Avoid its contact with water as well.
7. Avoid walking bare feet and then sitting on the sofa with dust covered feet. This can hamper its surface.
8. Take good and proper care of your sofa to maintain its condition. Also, use covers for it.
Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet. That’s why Maxwel uses the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning. Our exclusive three-step sofa cleaning system includes a specially formulated cleaning solution residue right along with deep-down dirt – leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling fabric and furniture.
Here’s how it works:
When our professionally trained, upholstery cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the Maxwel Three-Step Deep Clean goes to work:
Step 1: Dry Vacuuming – To remove dust from upholstery
Step 2: Rinsing – Special upholstery cleaning solutions is applied to the fabric to loosen embedded dirt.
Step 3: Wet Vacuuming – This process sucks all and any wetness that is left
A final inspection helps ensure customer satisfaction. You can count on Maxwel for Satisfaction Guaranteed.
A five seat sofa would take not more than 30 minutes.
The cost advantage
Paying a regular fee up front can add up and cost some bucks a year. However, it can cost much more in home repairs if termites or carpenter ant colonies go unnoticed. You may not know the signs of carpenter ants or how to properly inspect for termites. Pest control companies know exactly what to look for, and the cost of their service is much less as compared to repairing prolonged termite damage.
Safer way to protect from hazard
Pest control technicians are trained to know how their products work and where to put them inside and outside of a home. Many companies are going green and using products that are safe for the home and the environment. When technicians need to use products that can be hazardous, they have the expertise to ensure the safety of your family. There are handfuls of chemical sprays available to consumers, but just remember that, in real life, exposure to hazardous chemicals doesn’t give you super powers.
Controlling pest infestations takes time, and using pest control products in a timely matter is key to successfully protecting your home. If you are looking to do it on your own, you can easily forget when to retreat your home. Pest control companies monitor and report every time they spray and know when to retreat before the product stops working. The best part is; if you need help with a new onslaught of bugs, pest Control Company will have solution for them.
Killing a killer bee will attract the hive and swarm you? Using a wrong elimination method will have the same consequences with many pests. Bees will swarm and mice can scatter, carrying diseases like the deadly Hantavirus, when their nest is disturbed. Using an exterminator means having someone who knows how to deal with potential nests and the risks inherent with treating them.
You can buy hazardous sprays and try to rid yourself of disease-carrying pests, but using a top-tier pest control service ensures full extermination all year-round. Plus, you can rest assured your family will be safe from harmful chemicals. So save yourself some time and money by using a professional, guaranteed service and ridding your home of pesky invaders.
Some women finish their work and simultaneously clean their kitchen but there are some women who superficially clean their kitchen but leave the cleaning of floor and tiles. In this one thing should be kept in mind, the labour which you are saving today, in return of that you have to sweat a lot more in future. Everyday cleaning ensures that the dirt is not piled up and cleaning of kitchen takes less time. You can make your work easier by dividing the cleaning of kitchen into two parts .
1) Daily cleaning
Wet wipe your kitchen daily. Detergent can be used with water for wiping . Cloth used for wiping should not be dirty. After wiping it is necessary to wash the cloth .
– If there is an army of ants in your house, then add salt to water to be used for wiping.
– If you are cleaning your floor after a gap of some days then use hot water for wiping.
– For better results, after wet wiping do dry wiping on the same floor. By this the floor will shine and dirt will not deposit.
– If something falls on your floor clean it immediately. By doing this stains will not occur.
2) Cleaning of tiles
If you don’t clean your kitchen tiles daily, then one day cleaning can lead you into a problem. There are many things present in our house, by using them we can easily clean our kitchen tiles.
-Vinegar: Mix 2 cup of Vinegar with 2 cup of water n fill the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Spray this mixture on tiles and clean it by the help of a micro fibre cloth. Micro fibre cloth absorbs the dirt better as compared to other cloths and using this also avoids scratch on the surface of tiles.
– Baking Soda: By the use of baking soda you can easily get rid of stains. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the stain. Let it dry for 10-15mins and then clean it using a wet cloth. If stain still persists then an old toothbrush can be used to clean it.
– Bleach or Ammonia: If your tiles are very dirty then mix Bleach and water in equal proportion. Apply this mixture on the surface in a circular fashion. Now clean the tiles with hot water. After this clean the tiles with some dry cloth. Always wear gloves while using Beach.