When it comes to maintaining order in your home at all times, it is often necessary to hire professional house cleaners, especially if you have a busy schedule that prevents you from having the time to clean your home yourself. There are many benefits to hiring professional house cleaners, and it can be helpful to know some of these when determining whether to hire professional house cleaners.
- You always have a clean home:When you hire professional house cleaning services of Maxwel to clean your home, you can be sure you always have a clean home, which makes things much easier on you since you do not need to deal with the hassle of cleaning your home yourself.
2. Gives you time for other things:Hiring Maxwel house cleaning service gives you time to focus on other things in your busy schedule instead of worrying about cleaning your home all the time.
3. Perfect if you are unable to clean your home yourself: Hiring Maxwel is a perfect solution for you if you are unable to clean your home yourself and still want to maintain a clean home. Regardless of whether you work long hours that prevent you from being home to clean your house or if you simply want the convenience of leaving house cleaning to a professional, it can be useful to avoid worrying about keeping a clean home.
Signing a contract ensures regular visits: Maxwel offer you the option of signing a contract to ensure regular visits to your home. This allows you to have a clean home at all times.
4. Maxwel cleaning services provide experience: Maxwel has experience in the cleaning field and can provide you with the best cleaning services possible as a result.
5. Professional house cleaners provide expertise: In addition to experience, Maxwel also has expertise and can provide you with an extremely high level of cleaning standards.
6. Industrial-grade equipment: Maxwel use industrial-grade equipment that cleans your home thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the results. International standard specially made solutions which are eco-friendly and safe are used.
7. Customized cleaning plan: Maxwel offers customized cleaning plan to meet your specific needs and preferences. This often involves coming to your home before cleaning it to determine exactly what you expect from the cleaning job.
8. Professionalism: Mawel offer a high degree of professionalism that enables us to offer you the best services and equipment the cleaning industry has to offer.
9. Extensive training: Janitors at Maxwel undergo extensive training to make sure they can use cleaning equipment and solutions properly and that they know which surfaces to use certain solutions on.
10. An ideal solution: Hiring Maxwel house cleaners is an ideal solution for keeping your home clean at all times without the hassle of cleaning it yourself.
Planning a holi gala at your home or even going for a holi party. In either case you will be ending up with some or more color stains on your floor or furniture or upholstery. You need to be really lucky to avoid any of these; however you will for sure end up with color stains in your washroom.
- Take professional cleaning services
Professional cleaners come with more than handy solutions and trained personnel who will take care of your home cleaning. You can avail services as per your requirement starting from full home deep cleaning to washroom cleaning or sofa cleaning or carpet cleaning. However, due to huge demand of such services around holi it is advisable to book them in advance.
- Quick remedy
- In case gulaal drops on floor or furniture, do net wet wipe it. Clean it from a dry broom or even try using a vacuum cleaner.
- For wet stains, use a sponge to wipe it. Do not let it dry as it may get harder to clean. In case of harder stains use a thick paste of baking powder and water, allow it to dry on the stained surface and the wipe it.
- You can use acetone on the wooden frame and baking soda mixed with water for the glass surfaces.
Call Maxwel (9599070787) to book cleaning services or visit http://www.maxwel.co
Some women finish their work and simultaneously clean their kitchen but there are some women who superficially clean their kitchen but leave the cleaning of floor and tiles. In this one thing should be kept in mind, the labour which you are saving today, in return of that you have to sweat a lot more in future. Everyday cleaning ensures that the dirt is not piled up and cleaning of kitchen takes less time. You can make your work easier by dividing the cleaning of kitchen into two parts .
1) Daily cleaning
Wet wipe your kitchen daily. Detergent can be used with water for wiping . Cloth used for wiping should not be dirty. After wiping it is necessary to wash the cloth .
– If there is an army of ants in your house, then add salt to water to be used for wiping.
– If you are cleaning your floor after a gap of some days then use hot water for wiping.
– For better results, after wet wiping do dry wiping on the same floor. By this the floor will shine and dirt will not deposit.
– If something falls on your floor clean it immediately. By doing this stains will not occur.
2) Cleaning of tiles
If you don’t clean your kitchen tiles daily, then one day cleaning can lead you into a problem. There are many things present in our house, by using them we can easily clean our kitchen tiles.
-Vinegar: Mix 2 cup of Vinegar with 2 cup of water n fill the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Spray this mixture on tiles and clean it by the help of a micro fibre cloth. Micro fibre cloth absorbs the dirt better as compared to other cloths and using this also avoids scratch on the surface of tiles.
– Baking Soda: By the use of baking soda you can easily get rid of stains. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the stain. Let it dry for 10-15mins and then clean it using a wet cloth. If stain still persists then an old toothbrush can be used to clean it.
– Bleach or Ammonia: If your tiles are very dirty then mix Bleach and water in equal proportion. Apply this mixture on the surface in a circular fashion. Now clean the tiles with hot water. After this clean the tiles with some dry cloth. Always wear gloves while using Beach.
Wooden flooring is in these days. People do not have much time for home maintenance whereas wooden flooring is very easy to-maintain. Wooden flooring because of its insulating ability lasts for a long time. More importantly it can be fitted in 3-4 hours only. Here are some useful and easy tips to maintain wooden flooring:
- Do not wet wipe wooden floors unless there is dirt which cannot be dry mopped.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clean wooden floors, they should be wet mopped not more than twice in a month.
- Do not wet nor sweep wooden flooring, just use clean damp cloth and wipe it with dry cloth immediately.
- Use vacuum cleaner often so that dust may not settle on the floor.
- Do not use vacuum cleaners with rotator brushes as they may leave scratches on the floor.
- If your wooden floor has wax finish or its finishing has gone dull then use steam cleaner. Keep the intensity of steam at the lowest and do leave cleaner on any part of the floor for too long.
- Use protector pads on all the legs of the furniture placed on wooden flooring.
- Ensure carpet or rugs are not wet, dry them properly in case they get wet.
- Never use wax or ammonia product to clean wooden flooring.
- Never place anything with sharp edges on wooden flooring.
- Pet’s paws, high-heeled shoes also damage the floor. So keep your pet’s nails trimmed and avoid using high heel shoes with pointed or edged shoe soles.
Write to us for any of your query or incase if you have any tips to share e mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.